Load balancing and traffic management
Our Zeus load balancer always delivers traffic to the most convenient network device or application in the most appropriate way. This substantially cuts down the time elapsed between acceptance of a request and delivery of the response.
- Acts as an "orchestrator" in cloud computing (determines the degree of saturation of the various components).
- Ensures that all requests will be handled correctly (albeit with sorry pages).
- Can act as a firewall.
- Provides application layer traffic management for all applications.
- Choice of balancing parameters and algorithms at pool level.
- Load-balancing algorithms in cache.
- Gradual introductions of new nodes.
- Gradual closure of connections to avoid pool disruption.